To book your retreat at retreatmallorca.com we take 100% booking fee as soon as the reservation is made.
This is fully refundable up to 3 months prior to the event if a cancellation is necessary. If less than 3 months, we refund 50%, if 2 – 4 weeks before we refund 25%.
1) It is the customer’s responsibility to check the booking and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2) In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following cancellation fees will apply:
Cancellation 2 weeks or less before due arrival date – 0% refund
Cancellation 2 to 4 weeks before due arrival date – 25% refund
Cancellation 4 to 8 weeks before due arrival date – 50% refund
Cancellation more than 8 weeks before due arrival date – 100% refund
3) Retreatmallorca.com reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
4) Retreatmallorca.com is not held liable for flight costs.
5) The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to retreatmallorca.com and its guests, staff or owners. We ask that guests refrain from alcohol and smoking on the premises during the retreat.
6) The customer shall keep all retreatmallorca.com fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
7) Retreatmallorca.com reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any to its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and retreatmallorca.com shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
8) Retreatmallorca.com retains all copyright license rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
9) Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website. We do not accept bookings from persons under the age of 18 under any circumstances.
10) Retreatmallorca.com accepts no responsibility for keeping the website up to date and will not be liable for any loss by its failure to do so. We are not responsible for the contents of any links displayed on our website.
11) It is the customers responsibility to ensure that he/she/it has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
12) Retreatmallorca.com can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
13) Retreatmallorca.com reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
14) In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
15) Retreatmallorca.com is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her/its use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she/it is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
16) Retreatmallorca.com cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
17) In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she/it will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the manager as soon as possible.
18) Retreatmallorca.com shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, acts of God, closure of airports, civil strife, Covid 19 regulations, accidents or failure to perform by third parties including suppliers and subcontractors.
19) Retreatmallorca.com accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from retreatmallorca.com.
20) We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
21) These terms and conditions shall be governed by Spain Law and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spain courts in all matters
General Terms and Conditions
1.1 These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “GTC”) of the company Soul Light Food S.L. (hereinafter referred to as “Seller”) shall apply to all contracts concluded between a consumer or a trader (hereinafter referred to as “Client”) and the Seller relating to all goods and/or services presented in the Seller’s online shop. The inclusion of the Client’s own conditions is herewith objected to, unless other terms have been stipulated.
1.2 A consumer pursuant to these GTC is any natural person concluding a legal transaction for a purpose attributed neither to a mainly commercial nor a self-employed occupational activity.
1.3 A trader pursuant to these GTC is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his commercial or independent professional activity.
2.1 The product descriptions in the Seller’s online shop do not constitute binding offers on the part of the Seller, but merely serve the purpose of submitting a binding offer by the Client.
2.2 The Client may submit the offer via the online order form integrated into the Seller’s online shop. In doing so, after having placed the selected goods and/or services in the virtual basket and passed through the ordering process, and by clicking the button finalizing the order process, the Client submits a legally binding offer of contract with regard to the goods and/or services contained in the shopping cart.
2.3 The Seller may accept the Client’s offer within five days,
– by transferring a written order confirmation or an order confirmation in written form (fax or e-mail); insofar receipt of order confirmation by the Client is decisive, or
– by delivering ordered goods to the Client; insofar receipt of goods by the Client is decisive, or
– by requesting the Client to pay after he placed his order.
Provided that several of the aforementioned alternatives apply, the contract shall be concluded at the time when one of the aforementioned alternatives firstly occurs. Should the Seller not accept the Client’s offer within the aforementioned period of time, this shall be deemed as rejecting the offer with the effect that the Client is no longer bound by his statement of intent.
2.4 When submitting an offer via the Seller’s online order form, the text of the contract is stored by the Seller after the contract has been concluded and transmitted to the Client in text form (e.g. e-mail, fax or letter) after the order has been sent. The Seller shall not make the contract text accessible beyond this.
2.5 Prior to submitting a binding order via the Seller’s online order form, the Client may recognize input errors by reading attentively the information displayed on the screen. The enlargement function of the browser to enlarge the display on the screen may be an effective method for better recognizing input errors.
The Client can correct all the data entered via the usual keyboard and mouse function during the electronic ordering process, until he clicks the button finalizing the ordering process.
2.6 The English language is exclusively available for the conclusion of the contract.
2.7 Order processing and contacting usually takes place via e-mail and automated order processing. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that the e-mail address he provides for the order processing is accurate so that e-mails sent by the Seller can be received at this address. In particular, it is the Client`s responsibility, if SPAM filters are used, to ensure that all e-mails sent by the Seller or by third parties commissioned by the Seller with the order processing can be delivered.
3.1 Consumers are entitled to the right to cancel.
3.2 Detailed information about the right to cancel are provided in the Seller’s instruction on cancellation.
4.1 Unless otherwise stated in the Seller’s product description, prices indicated are total prices including the statutory sales tax. Delivery costs, where appropriate, will be indicated separately in the respective product description
4.2 Payment can be made using one of the methods mentioned in the Seller’s online shop.
5.1 The EU Commission provides on its website the following link to the ODR platform: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
This platform shall be a point of entry for out-of-court resolutions of disputes arising from online sales and service contracts concluded between consumers and traders.
5.2 The Seller is neither obliged nor prepared to attend a dispute settlement procedure before an alternative dispute resolution entity.